Indiana School For The Deaf

Staff Portal
Academics » School Records

School Records

Accessing and Requesting School Records


For school records please contact your department secretary. For Willard School students, please contact Scott Tilson:  For middle school and high school students, please contact Melissa Ward:


Current ISD Families: Your student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) can be accessed and printed within your Skyward account.