Superintendent Budget Vlogs
- April 13, 2011 - ISD Fiscal Cycle #4/5 (17 minutes) [PowerPoint]
- January 12, 2011 - ISD Fiscal Cycle #4 Status (12 minutes) [PowerPoint]
- January 12, 2011 - ISD Fiscal Cycle #3 Status (3 minutes)
- October 13, 2010 - ISD Fiscal Cycle # 2 Status (5 minutes)
- September 1, 2010 - ISD Budget Plan Intro (3 minutes)
- September 1, 2010 - ISD Budget Plan Part 2 ISD's Facts(7 minutes)
- September 1, 2010 - ISD Budget Plan Part 3 Action Plan (7 minutes)
- September 1, 2010 - ISD Budget Plan Part 4 Fiscal Plan (2 minutes)
- September 1, 2010 - ISD Budget Plan Part 5 Wrap Up (3 minutes)
- July 30, 2010 - Superintendent Vlog #1
- July 26, 2010 - Budget Update Memo [pdf]
School Board Public Meeting
Wednesday, August 11th 1- 3 p.m. @ Main Library in Alumni Hall
- School Board PowerPoint
As mentioned in the letter to the community details of ISD's budget plan will be posted on our website after all of the open forum meetings.
- ISD staff only - Thursday, August 19th 8:30 a.m. (during "Welcome Back" ceremony) @ Auditorium [ISD Staff PowerPoint]
- PTCO only - Sunday, August 29th 3:00 p.m. @ Multi-Purpose Room [PTCO PowerPoint]
- ISDAA and ISD Community (Public) - Monday, August 30th, 3:00 p.m. @ Multi-Purpose Room [Public PowerPoint]
BUDGET IDEAS ARE WELCOME
ISD welcomes any and all ideas of how we can save money and reallocate the funds to increase/improve services for our students. Please click on this link to submit your idea: email@example.com. We’d like you to briefly introduce yourself by giving your name and your connection to ISD (student, parent, alumni, LEA, ISD community stakeholder). Ideas will be shared with our ISD Budget committee.
ISD needs your help
Crisis often brings the best out in a community. We believe this will be the case for our ISD community in facing the school’s budget crisis. We’ve listed two different categories that can help us serve our students better. The first category indicates different types of volunteer activities that are available and the second category focuses on the needs of each department at ISD. Please click this link and it will take you to a PayPal account which will then allow you to make a donation via your credit card, debit card or direct debit from your checking account. Thank you.
- First Category: Volunteer
- Second Category: Donation
Budget Goal ($3.3 million &15% Budget Cut)
- First Cycle (August 18, 2010) $521,701 saved 2.78% See details
- Second Cycle (October 1, 2010) See details
- Third Cycle (January 1, 2011) See details
- Fourth Cycle (April 1, 2011) TBA
- Fifth Cycle (June 1, 2011) if needed
- Sixth Cycle (September 1, 2011) if needed
- The EASY Program Looking at Retirement?