The guidance program is designed to assist middle school and high school students with intellectual, social and personal growth. The program also assists students in making informed and individually appropriate social, educational and vocational choices.
Guidance services offered:
- Meet with students prior to and during the registration process, inform the students of classes relative to course selection
- Provide transcripts for parents, students or other schools upon requested.
- Provide individual counseling for students regarding scheduling and different types of diplomas and certificates along with the student and his/her parent/guardian.
- Direct students to provide them with sources of vocational/technical schools and colleges.
- Assist students with ACT registration
- Meet with students individually or in groups to discuss credits, courses and entrance exams required by colleges and technical schools.
The guidance program offers a number of other services. For more information on academic counseling please contact our school guidance counselor, Jeff Richards, at JRICHARDS@ISD.K12.IN.US or 317-493-0606 Voice/VP.